Launch Your Own Wine Business
COMPLIMENTARY 3-BOTTLE WINE CLUB SHIPMENT WHEN YOU JOIN IN FEBRUARY 2014*
Get in on the ground floor of this exciting new opportunity in the world of wine.
Our Wine Ambassador program is a new entrepreneurial platform that allows you to earn income by marketing a collection of limited-production wines and home accessories that reflect the style and elegance of our historic wine estates.
Be one of the first to introduce our premium in-home wine tastings to your area. Whether you have a lot of wine experience or just the passion for wine, our Ambassadors receive training and support, including a comprehensive business kit with everything you need to launch your new wine business. In addition we provide all of our Ambassadors with their very own e-commerce website and free hosting*.
As an Ambassador you will be part of one of the world’s most respected family-owned wine companies and learn more than you ever imagined. Ambassadors can also attend our not-to-be-missed retreats in the heart of the wine country at one of our featured wineries. Joining is simple and you will be in business immediately. We will provide you with the tools and training to grow a thriving business from the moment you start.
- Generous 25% base commission
- 30% discount on personal purchases
- Team coaching commissions of 2-7%
- Set of 12 elegant Riedel wine glasses (Value: $138.00)
- 5-Bottle CLASSIC with Bubbles Tasting Flight (Value: $140.00)
- Personalized e-Commerce website setup (Value: $120)
- Exclusive wine accessories ($39 Value)
- Beautiful product catalogs and business supplies ($70 Value)
- 30% industry trade discount at most wineries with your business card
*Ambassadors will be automatically enrolled in the Circle of Boisset quarterly wine club program in order to receive the complimentary shipment included with your Ambassador enrollment. Cancel anytime after first shipment.
Boisset Wine Living at Home is proud to be a pending member of the Direct Selling Association. To view the Code of Ethics by which we abide, click here.